Unfortunately this weekend I learned exactly what hell would be like.
Hell is watching your kid cry in pain and frustration for hours and hours and hours without having any ability to take away the pain, change the outcome that's causing the frustration, or make distances shorter and emergency rooms less crowded to shorten the time the suffering lasts.
Thank goodness for fathers blessings, light traffic on the 2 hour drive to the hospital, church songs to keep her occupied during the drive, and pain pills once you can get someone to give them to you.
And of course, thank goodness that it wasn't anything worse than it was, and the broken bone wasn't in her neck.
Sorry baby, I wish it had been me instead...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My heart is with your - not knowing the details - but I am imagining your pain and hurt along with her pain! I wish and pray for the best for your family (even though I am weeks late).
Post a Comment